Your online privacy is important to “UFO Report”. The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide you with information about our practices with respect to the personal data that we collect from users of our website (hereafter referred to as “Site”) and the services that are made available through the Site. Please email us at insert company contact us mail if you have any questions concerning our privacy statement, our data collection policies, how we handle user information, or if you want to immediately report a security breach.
What this policy is for:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to the whole of the United States and European union (EU) companies holding data of United States and European union (EU) citizens. We value your privacy and want to be accountable to you, and transparent with you, in the way that we collect and use your personal information. We also want you to know your rights in relation to your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will take all steps necessary to comply with our legal obligations when using your Personal Data so please read through this document carefully to understand the ways in which we safeguard your personal data.
1. What Information we collect
Insert company contact us mail actively collects information from its visitors directly from you when you: create an online account, create a search, sign up to our newsletter, give a rating or review, take a survey, fill out an online form, enter a promotion or engage with us.
We collect the following information from you and about you:
- Contact Information – We may ask about your personal information such as name, address or location, telephone or mobile number, or email address.
- Account Login Information – We will require you to provide information to set up an account with us.
- Demographic Information – We may collect demographic information such as your gender, age, ethnicity and postcode if and when you fill out an online form or a survey.
- Information You Share and Submit – We may collect information that you post either publicly or on a channel/platform we provide (e.g. forum, comment section, survey form and social media) for sharing among users.
- Log Files: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to maintain and improve the performance of the Services.
- Location Information: If you have enabled location services on your mobile device, we may collect your location information to improve the Services we offer. This enables us to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
2. Use of Your Personal information
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, or market our Services. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our site(s) services;
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Develop, improve and advertising our podcast Services;
- Fulfill and manage our service, payments, and other transactions related to the Application;
Your personal information may be kept and processed on servers in the United States and Europe. We may also create anonymous data records from your personal information by completely excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site functionality. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties at our sole discretion.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal information
Third Parties Designated by You: When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Services; conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; market the Services; and/or to provide other services to us.
Information We Share: We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
- To third parties designated by you;
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To third parties to process payments made through the Services;
4. Third Party Websites
5. Your Choices Regarding Information
As a user of our Site, you have the following rights, any of which you may exercise by contacting us at insert company contact us mail
The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time. Extra requests (particularly repetitive) for data may result in a fee being charged to the user.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- As set out above, the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
Right of access
You have a right of access to any personal information we hold about you. You can ask us for a copy of your personal information; confirmation whether your personal information is being used by us; details about how and why it is being used; and details of what safeguards are in place if we transfer your information outside of the United State and European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Right to update your information
You have a right to request an update to any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
CalOPPA is the first state law in the country to mandate the posting of a privacy statement on commercial websites and online services. The law’s reach extends well beyond California, requiring anyone or any organization operating websites in the United State (or perhaps the entire world) that collect personally identifiable information from California consumers to post a clear privacy statement on their website, adhere to it, and disclose exactly what information is being collected and with whom it will be shared.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us through our Contact Page
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
This section describes how we use the cookies, and why these cookies are store to your device. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored. However, this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality.
A ‘cookie’ is a bit of information that a website sends to your web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences.
‘Session’ cookies are temporary bits of information that are used to improve navigation, block visitors from providing information that is inappropriate (the site ‘remembers’ previous entries of age or country of origin that were outside the specified parameters and blocks subsequent changes), and collect aggregate statistical information on the site. They are erased once you exit your web browser or otherwise turn off your computer.
In some cases, cookies provided by trusted third parties might be used. The sections below detail which third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
Our site also uses social media buttons and/or plugins that allow you to connect with your social platforms in various ways. For these to work, social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc., will set cookies through our site that may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Removing or Disabling Cookies
In most cases, there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features of the site. You have the option to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings or manage preferences in internet security programmes. However, doing so may affect how you are able to navigate our site.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst “uforeport.com” is in possession of or processing your Personal Data, you may have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct Personal Data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the Personal Data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.